Saturday, October 16, 2010

My life


            So a free topic once again, well I sat around for about an hour not being able to think about a topic to write about because it’s a Saturday and I should have done this earlier in the week but that’s not the point.  I finally figured about what to write, so I’m going to talk about snowboarding this winter.  I can’t wait to finally get back on my board; it has been way to long.  I can’t wait for the snow, the fun car rides, and all the sick videos I am going to make this winter.  My board has been collecting dust, I just want to get back on and ride down the mountain headphones plugged in being that annoying snowboarder that all the skiers hate with a passion.  There is nothing better than getting up at 5 on a Saturday driving 4 hrs to okemo in VT to snowboard all day that’s just the best it gets, and im not being sarcastic.  During the winter this is what I live for, if its Mt Southington or Mt Snow in Vermont a mountain is a mountain and I don’t care. 
            
    I have been snowboarding all my life, and do not plan to stop any time soon.  If I went to Costal Carolina for school I wouldn’t get to do what I live for during the winter.  I will one of those dads who will buy their kids their first boards, and teach them how to board.  My dad skis but he some how taught me how to snowboard in one day.  So yeah that’s my rant on snowboarding, its been my one true passion I have done all my life, and I don’t think I could ever stop its just so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment