Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Art of Eatting On the Run


For my digital storytelling project I decided to take an unconventional route with the whole time management prospective.  Instead of doing the normal “oh how to study” stuff, I’m taking it to the hunger level.  I thought outside the box and was thinking how people change their eating habits once they get a new job or enter college.  Because all I see now a days is kids eating on the go, juggling everything like there phone a drink and a large something or other.  I wanted to see what makes people become like this, since eating is one of the most important things you can do in your life, why do we feel the need not eat when we should?

I will be making a survey to hand out to only a couple of the people I will be interview.  Some of the questions are: why do you feel in college or work that we never have time to eat healthy or eat at all for that?  Another question I came up with is what are some of the foods that you mainly depend on in your life, and what do you think you could change with your eating habits and scheduling time for eating healthy?  I think the fact that people never think about how not eating or eating on the run effects your life, because people only eat small meals on the run because that is all they could hold in their arms.  If people started to become or aware of what they put in their body and how much it took to eat a decent meal, there wouldn’t be as many fast food restaurants all over the place.

2 comments:

  1. This is a unique and interesting topic - can't wait to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly just from seeing the picture in this post I can't wait to see the video. Also your topic is very different and I think it will be cool to hear some stories about students eating on the go.

    ReplyDelete