Saturday, October 16, 2010

lee is legit!


Our new peer mentor lee is awesome.  I enjoy the way that she tries to get us more involved in the campus with fun activities like the free hug campaign.  She is very personable, even though she is an upper class man she relates to us as freshman with many experiences that we will have in our future.  Her techniques to help us out with life work very well with the different exercises she has done with us in only the 15 minutes in the beginning of class.  I liked the activity we did when we had to chose the most important people in our lives, it made me think about who was important and it made me think on what would I do if I had to jump off a cliff and only save 1 person.  I also liked the laughing exercise.  I did not take it seriously in the beginning but after we all had a good laugh it made me feel happier inside. 

            I am glad we finally were given a peer mentor to ask our questions to.  Its like asking another freshman with a lot of experience on what to do with our lives.  In the beginning I didn’t really care if we got a peer mentor or not because I am just one of those people that don’t care every much for students who feel like talking in circles about are lives and crying it out.  Lee is really cool she is like one of us; chill relaxed just wants to be a college student.  I am glad she is our peer mentor and I can’t wait what she has in store for us for the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment