Sunday, November 21, 2010

reasons why i pull my hair out


A difficult situation I have been in over the semester was in my exercise science classes.  We have to do interviews with the athletic training students in the program at Southern Connecticut State University and find out what they like about southern and the ATEP at Southern Connecticut State University.  These interviews are usually 25 questions long; we had to do the same questions 20 different times to 20 different students.  This wasn’t the hardest part about the assignment; the hardest part was finding the students in the athletic training rooms and on the sports fields during practice.  This was a long and difficult process to do, sometimes the athletic training rooms would be closed and no one was in them, or their practice was cancelled.
 Over the course of the semester I learned when to get to the athletic training room, and after interviewing 20 students with the same questions it got really boring.  I finally figured out when the games were for the teams to I based my trips to class and the ATR around this.  The first sport that I interviewed all the AT students in was football, there were all understanding of what we had to do because they had to do it the previous year so they knew what we had to deal with.  Next was Soccer, up early at school by 7:15 to get my interviews done that was a long and tedious process.  Finally I finished my interviews with gymnastics these guys were my favorite because all they did was joke around and have fun.  They were all great interviews in the end and I learned a lot.  


No comments:

Post a Comment