Friday, November 12, 2010

off the beaten path

            Usually when I study at Southern Connecticut State University I study inside at the student center.  On occasion when the weather is nice out I like to sit outside underneath the trees in front of Englemen Hall by the quad.   It is very relaxing and there is rarely anyone else there.  Seeing as it is getting closer to winter I don’t think I will be outside as much but on nice fall day I will be out there on my laptop studying away.  It really is a hidden gem on the campus for studying not many people realize how nice Southern Connecticut State University is in the fall weather with all the fall foliage around.  Sometimes I will go outside of the student center just to sit and relax, one time there was some dude doing yoga outside of the fine arts building and he asked me if I wanted to join, I said no.
           
            The only down sides to this study spot is the weather and sometimes groups of people actually do come outside and sit down but they talk obnoxiously loud and it isn’t really good for studying at all.  Usually the weather cooperates with me and I can sit outside for hours on a time until my next classes.  If you haven’t sat outside and tried to study before on campus I suggest you do it!  Its fun if you get a study group together with your friends or just go out there to relax.  I recommend this spot to anyone on the campus!

No comments:

Post a Comment