Friday, November 12, 2010

The nuts and bolts of Athletic Training

One class I feel intellectually stimulated in is my exercise science class in pelz gym.  We are just starting to get into the good stuff of athletic training all the human bio stuff I should have taken in high school if I actually thought of doing this kind of work.  All the anatomy terms interest me; learning about the different bones and muscles of the body really intrigues me.  I participate a lot in class and most of the time the answers are right, so it boosts my confidence up to know in a college class I can answer questions successfully.  Even though this class is really challenging I believe that I can make it into the program if I work very hard and complete everything on time.

My professor in this class is very funny which makes the class that more enjoyable to be in.  He tries to get us all involved; I think that’s the key to getting people to pay attention in college.  My friends in the class also make it enjoyable, they help me along since most of them are upperclassmen they guide me in the decisions I make.  My exercise science class is one of my favorite classes this semester because it is so interesting, I am surprised I am doing this well, and I always have to go back and study everything over again.  This major will not get easier from here, only harder so I have to keep my head up and do well if I want to become an athletic trainer.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment